POLAR Pen Warning
This product contains strong magnets. Keep away from children under the age of 14. The ingestion of magnets can result in intestinal damage, causing serious injury or death. Use extreme care when handling magnets. Seek immediate medical attention if magnets are ingested into the body.
The magnets in this product have the potential to disrupt electronic devices. Before putting magnets in contact with any electronics please research your specific devices. Magnets may interfere with the operation of pacemakers and implantable cardioverter defibrillators. People with these devices or other electronic medical devices should not use this product.   
The Polar brand is built around product awareness related to strong magnets above and beyond standards required by regulation. Please note that Polar is sold as a high tech gadget intended for a mature audience and is not a children's toy.
Liquid error (layout/theme line 433): Could not find asset snippets/spurit_uev-theme-snippet.liquid